In other to ensure that conversations and interactions help our users to be more productive, Hubedo has put in place community guidelines outlining the types of discussions and content that are acceptable on Hubedo, and what may be deemed inappropriate and stopped by Hubedo. These community guidelines are intended to provide our users guidance and complement the list of 'What I can and What I can't do' found in the User Agreement governing your use of Hubedo.
- Our users need to provide their real names and accurate information about themselves. It is not acceptable to provide misleading information about yourself or affiliations on Hubedo
- We request our users to be professional by not being dishonest or inappropriate. It is inappropriate to share pornography or obscene images on Hubedo.
- Hubedo shouldn't be used to harm others. It is not appropriate to use our service to harass, abuse, or send junk mail, spam, phishing schemes to people. Do not use Hubedo to promote or threaten violence or property damage, or for hate speech acts like attacking people because of their ethnicity, gender, political or religious affiliations or medical or physical conditions. It is unacceptable to interfere or disrupt Hubedo service.
- Please do not use Hubedo for illegal activities or to violate the rights of others. Don't use Hubedo to commit fraud. Bedore sharing or using someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, please make sure you have the legal right to do so.
- Please do not violate the rights of Hubedo. Do not use Hubedo wrongfully to obtain data and information.